Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Spot Heal / Touch-Up Update

Spot Heal / Touch-Up Update: After an intense period of mobile apps I happy to have some updates to our web apps. I just released new versions of the heal tool (Epic coding done by Will actually..), I'm pretty sure we are the only online tool that has this advanced type of healing and spot/object removal.

In Express you find it under Adjustments->Touch Up->Spot, the express version only works as a spot removal i.e a round area the size of the brush.

In Editor you find it in the toolbar to the right, the "patch" icon (Spot heal tool), in editor you can draw uneven shapes to select entire spots/objects. You can draw how big areas you like but you will get the best result if you select smaller portions.

Here are some images i touched up using only the patch tool in editor:


I don't have anything against freckles, but it's easy to see how powerful the tool is.


My beach is the one the right, no rocks and less cloud, just like I want it .. uuh sun ..


This old stiff heard some bad joked and was all cracked up, I fixed it for him.

Well, go play!

//Ola



No comments:

Post a Comment

Could not find a part of the path ... bin\roslyn\csc.exe

I am trying to run an ASP.NET MVC (model-view-controller) project retrieved from TFS (Team Foundation Server) source control. I have added a...